Monday, October 31, 2005

I Want Blood!

And this isn't some stupid entry about Halloween. I truly want blood. I haven't been this livid over something for as long as I can remember. So I got a flat several weeks ago, got it patched, was installed incorrectly, destroyed my rim, blew out my tire, damaged my brake caliber... Went back today after getting second, third and fourth opinions, to see what compensation they plan to give me, and they denied all responsibility for the damage. It is going to cost me around $500 to get my car in safe condition again.

I email a professor, asking legal advice for what to do, but I don't know what he'll say. I want to sue them for free tires for life.

My blood is boiling.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Wow, I remember this so well. I am glad that there is a time to be angry, and it is okay to have those emotions. In my anger I said things I would never really do. I don't have the heart to sue, nor the patience. Thankfully I have parents who can help bail me out of the sticky situations of life.